The Center for Coordination of Legal Aid was established to provide pro bono legal aid to people affected by the war in Ukraine. We operate through a nationwide call center and through legal information points located throughout the country. Assistance in solving legal problems is provided by volunteer experts: attorneys-at-law, advocates and representatives of all legal professions and associations as well as NGO lawyers.
The Center will continue to operate as long as Ukrainians seeking a safe haven in Poland need legal aid.
We can help with the following:
- Legal status of citizens of Ukraine arriving on the territory of the Republic of Poland in connection with military operations – their basic rights and obligations,
- Legalisation of residence and work of foreigners (including Ukrainian citizens) residing in Poland before 24 February 2022,
- Temporary custody and family foster care for unaccompanied Ukrainian minors coming to Poland in connection with the warfare,
- Employment of Ukrainian citizens – the Special Law on Assistance to Ukrainian Citizens and the Labour Code,
- Employer’s obligations in the sphere of social insurance.
We stand with you!